10年专业笔译品牌
10年数万场口译
专业留学移民翻译
多语言网站翻译
89种语言服务
Michael: My computer is really going crazy today.
迈克尔:今天我的电脑真的要发疯了。
Billy: Have you tried re-booting it?
比利:你试过re-booting (重启动)了吗?
Michael: I think the Big Kahoona would be really angry if she saw me kicking my PC.
迈克尔:我觉得如果让头儿看见我踢我的电脑,她会很生气的。
Billy: I don't mean that you should kick you computer! Have you tried to restart it?
比利:我不是说你应该踢你的计算机!你试过重启动了吗?
Michael: Do you think that would help?
迈克尔:你觉得那有用吗?
Billy: Maybe. What error message are you getting?
比利:可能。你得到什么样的错误信息?
Michael: It says that I have too muchemail.
迈克尔:它说我的电子邮件太多了。
Billy: How many emails do you have in your inbox?
比利:你的收信箱里有多少封电子邮件?
Michael: About 10,000!
迈克尔:大约一万封!
Billy: Leave your computer alone for a while and I will tell you how to manage your email more efficiently.
比利:先不要去管你的计算机,我要告诉你怎么更有效地管理你的电子邮件。
Notes:
1) Re-booting: a technical term meaning to turn your PC off and then on
重启动:把个人电脑关了,然后再开的技术术语
Sometimes re-booting can fix a computer problem, but it is probably better to call the IT staff first.
有时候重启动可以解决一个计算机问题,不过也许最好先叫IT人员。
2) Big Kahoona: your boss, an important person
头儿:你的老板,上司,一个重要的人
The Big Kahoona asked me to work this weekend to get an important report finished.
这个周末头儿要我工作,完成一份重要的报告。
3) Prioritize: to arrange things in order of importance prioritize
把……区分优先次序:按事物的重要性进行排序
Professional staff should develop systems to prioritize their work efficiently.
专业人员应该开发系统来有效地将他们的工作按照优先次序进行排序。
原创文章如转载请注明©转载自译雅馨深圳翻译公司转载请以链接形式标明本文地址深圳翻译网址全国统一热线:400-8808-295