10年专业笔译品牌
10年数万场口译
专业留学移民翻译
多语言网站翻译
89种语言服务
▼提出邀请
我们几个朋友准备在我家聚一聚。 We're going to have a few friends over at my house.
A: We're going to have a few friends over at my house. Would you like to come?
我们几个朋友准备在我家聚一聚,你能来吗?
B: Absolutely yes. 当然要去。
我们晚上有个派对,你来吗? We have a party tonight. Would you like to come?
A: We have a party tonight. Would you like to come?
我们晚上有个派对,你来吗?
B: I'd love to. 我很愿意来。
我想请你喝杯酒。 I want to buy you a drink.
A: I want to buy you a drink. 我想请你喝杯酒。
B: That's great. 那太好了。
到我家来一起喝几杯怎么样? Could you come to my house for beer?
A: Could you come to my house for beer?
到我家来一起喝几杯怎么样?
B: I'd love to very much. 很高兴有这么一个机会。
我想约你今晚和我跳舞去。 I'd like to have you dance with me tonight.
A: I'd like to have you dance with me tonight. Are you free?
我想约你今晚和我跳舞去,你有时间吗?
B: Yes. 有时间。
这个周末你打算干什么? What are you doing over the weekend?
A: What are you doing over the weekend?
这个周末你打算干什么?
B: I'm thinking about it. 我正在考虑呢。
你下个星期天有什么打算吗? Do you have anything to do next Sunday?
A: Do you have anything to do next Sunday?
你下个星期天有什么打算吗?
B: Up till now, I have no plan. 到面前为止我还没想好。
我会等到你有空的时候。 I can wait at your leisure.
A: I'm very busy. Don't call me any more today.
我很忙。今天别再给我打电话了。
B: I can wait at your leisure. 我会等到你有空的时候。
等你有时间我再打电话给你。 I'll call you when you have time.
A: Now I have something urgent to deal with.
我现在有急事需要处理。
B: Then I'll call you when you have time.
那等你有时间我再打电话给你。
你星期二晚上准备做什么? What're you going to do on Tuesday night?
A: What're you going to do on Tuesday night?
你星期二晚上准备做什么?
原创文章如转载请注明©转载自译雅馨深圳翻译公司转载请以链接形式标明本文地址深圳翻译网址全国统一热线:400-8808-295