10年专业笔译品牌
10年数万场口译
专业留学移民翻译
多语言网站翻译
89种语言服务
我们的手每天要做很多事,脚每天要走很多路,难免会出现这样那样的毛病。这次就教教大家怎样用英语来描述手和脚的毛病。
Both my hands and feet ache.
我两手两脚都很酸痛。
The soles of my feet hurt.
我脚底很痛。
There is a wart-like lump on the sole of my right foot.
我右脚底有个像肉疣般的硬块。
My ankles look puffy and there are dents in the skin when I press them.
我的足踝好像肿了,用手按,就有小坑痕。
My left foot hurts and it is red and swollen.
我左脚又肿又痛。
My knuckles look swollen.
我指甲和指节旁边的关节好像肿了。
My hands and fingers are numb and tingling.
我的手和指头发麻木,还有刺痛。
My legs hurt after I exercise.
运动后,我的腿就疼。
My knee is bent out of shape and I can't move it.
我的膝盖有点畸形,动不了。
My knees have been bothering me for some time.
我膝盖不舒服已经有一段时间了。
原创文章如转载请注明©转载自译雅馨深圳翻译公司转载请以链接形式标明本文地址深圳翻译