10年专业笔译品牌
10年数万场口译
专业留学移民翻译
多语言网站翻译
89种语言服务
2013年06月20日,据译雅馨翻译公司了解到,在英语翻译过程中,有一些英文句子难倒了英语专业的学生,下面举例说明。
1.It's a good father that knows his son.就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子。
2.She put 5 dollars into my hand,"you have been a great man today."她把5美圆塞到我手上说:“你今天表现得很好.”
3.I was the youngest son, and the youngest but two.我是最小的儿子,但我还有两个妹妹.
4.The picture flattered her.她比较上照。
5.He is a walking skeleton.他很瘦。
6.He allowed the father to be overruled by the judge, and declared his own son guilty.他让法官的职责战胜了父子的亲情,最终宣布儿子有罪。
7.You don't know what you are talking about.你在胡说八道。
8.They didn't praise him slightly.他们大大地表扬了他。
9.I wish I could bring you to see my point.你要我怎么说你才能明白呢。
10.You really flatter me.你让我受宠若惊。
11.He made a great difference.有他没他结果完全不一样。
12.You cannot give him too much money.你给他再多的钱也不算多。
13.The long exhausting trip proved too much.这次旅行旷日持久,我们都累倒了。
14.As luck would have it, he was caught by the teacher again.不幸的是,他又一次被老师逮个正着。
15.If you think he is a good man, think again.如果你认为他是好人,那你就大错特错了。
16.That took his breath away.他大惊失色。
17.Two is company but three is none.两人成伴,三人不欢。
18.I must not stay here and do nothing.我不能什么都不做待在这儿。
19.They went away as wise as they came.他们一无所获。
20.I won't do it to save my life.我死也不会做。
21.Nonsense, I don't think his painting is any better than yours.胡说,我认为他的画比你好不到哪去。
22.Traditionally, Italian presidents have been seen and not heard.从传统上看,意大利总统有名无权。
23.Better late than the late.晚了总比完了好/迟到总比丧命好。
24.You don't want to do that.你不应该去做。
25.Work once and work twice.一次得手,再次不愁。
26.Do you have a family? 你有孩子吗?
27.If my mother had known of it she'd have died a second time.要是我妈妈知道了,她会从棺材里爬起来。
【温馨提示】如您遇到翻译难题或者有翻译需求,可立即拨打全国免长途费咨询热线:400-8808-295 我们为您提供解决方案,更多详情请浏览:
译雅馨深圳翻译网站:http://www.12688888.com
译雅馨广州翻译公司:http://www.yiasia.cn