10年专业笔译品牌
10年数万场口译
专业留学移民翻译
多语言网站翻译
89种语言服务
1. come (verb.)
Come here! 到这里来!
He will never come to much (= will never be successful). 他将来绝不会很有作为。
How did you come to be so foolish? 你为什么如此愚蠢?
On what page does it come? 它在哪一页?
2. get (verb.)
We can get 15 channels on TV. 我们可以收看到15个频道的电视节目。
Do you get me? 你明白我的意思吗?
Ah! I’ve got you there! 啊!这下我可难到你啦。
3. give (verb.)
He gave me his cold. 他把感冒传给我。
Sorry to have given you trouble. 对不起,打扰了。
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you our speaker for tonight. 女士们,先生们,让我向诸位介绍今晚的演讲者。
4. go (verb.)
Go get a doctor. 去叫医生来!
How goes it with you? 你近来情况如何?
There are six minutes to go. 还有六分钟。
5. keep (verb.)
Does your watch keep good time? 你的表走得准吗?
Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让你久等了。
Does your school keep all day? 你们学校全天上课吗?
6. let (verb.)
Let us pray. 让我们祈祷吧。
The pair of rubber shoes let (in) water. 这双胶鞋漏水。
The flat lets for 1500 yuan a month. 这套公寓每月租金1500元。
7. make (verb.)
Make yourself comfortable. 请随意。
What time do you make it? (What do you make the time?) 你看现在几点了?
He made to go. 他要走了。
8. put (verb.)
I put a question to him. 我向他提出一个问题。
What a way you have of putting things! 瞧你这人怎么那样说话!
I put her at about 35. 我估计她大概35岁。
9. seem (verb.)
Be what you seem (to be). 要表里如一。
It seems as if it is going to rain. 看来快下雨了。
I can’t seem to solve it right now. 看来我无法立刻解决它。
10. take (verb.)
Be careful not to take cold. 小心不要着凉。
Do you take me for a fool? 你以为我是傻瓜吗?
Don’t take it so seriously. 不要把这事看得太严重。
11. be (verb.)
Can such things be? 可能有这样的事吗?
He is come. 他已经来了。
12. do (verb.)
原创文章如转载请注明©转载自译雅馨深圳翻译公司转载请以链接形式标明本文地址深圳翻译